[Vrstream] Question about softpack

Tom Rutherford n8euj at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 1 11:56:22 EST 2011

Probably your E-mail address and the serial# for your Stream.  That should be all she needs.  Humanware will E-mail you a file attachment, you put it on an SD card, and stick the card in your Stream.  Then, you turn the Stream on, and let 'er rip.  It doesn't take long to run the file.  You might want to save the file to your hard drive first, because if I remember correctly, the file is deleted from the SD card when it's run.  It's only about a 650-byte XML file, by the way.  It actually does nothing more than enable the features that are already on your Stream, but are locked away from you.

"She said it was either her or the ham radio.  Over."