[Vrstream] How To Play VR Stream Notes On A Computer (Continued)

Tom Behler tombehler at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 16:09:32 EST 2011

Moira and Rebecca:

Thanks much for your very thoughtful and helpful response to my quiry about
playing V R Stream notes on a regular Windows computer.

Unfortunately, I do not yet have the Soft Pack, but it looks like it may be
something to put on my wish list.

The file I am working with is very short, and it might be just as easy for
me to re record what I'm trying to send directly on the computer here.

However, I'm not quite sure how to do direct recording via the computer.  I
have a microphone, and the Windows Media Player software.

Can someone give me a little tutorial on how to make quick recordings with
Windows Media Player, and tell me whether such recordings come in MP3
gformat?  I am using Windows 7 and Jaws 11 here.

Since this might be considered "off topic" for the list, please respond
directly to me at:

tombehler at gmail.com

Thanks to everyone for your help with this issue.

Sincerely,
Tom from Michigan