[Vrstream] Success RE: Locating Downloaded NLS Magazine on Windows 7

Margaret Thomas iluvtoread at cox.net
Sun Dec 4 23:41:09 EST 2011

Thanks to everyone who tried to help.  Someone wrote me off list with some
instructions that helped me find the magazine issue and it is now on my
Stream.  Part of my problem may have been that I'd forgotten that the file
name begins with DB.

I'll spend some time tomorrow when I'm fresher and see if I can coax IE 8 to
let me download BARD titles somewhere that seems more logical to me.

Margaret