[Vrstream] Another file conversion question

Tom Behler tombehler at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 10:57:22 EST 2011

    Jim:

I appreciate your honesty and patience at the same time here.

I am right in the middle of preparing for and then grading final exams, so
give me some time, and I'll pull out relevant sections from the e-mail that
describes the E-book I'm trying to work with.

Again, I'm sorry for not being more specific, but I'll get more details to
you and everyone ASAP if that is what is needed.

Tom from Michigan