[Vrstream] Unzip Books

Ann Parsons akp at samobile.net
Thu Dec 8 07:47:17 EST 2011

Hi all,

I'll add to Alan's message about MP3 books that if you only have MP3
books on your cartridge or pen drive, you needn't use the
audio+podcasts folder.  That's why I like cartriges.  I have one
cartridge that I use just for MP3 stuff. I can make my folders the way
I want, and so long as I don't put DAISY content on the cartridge, I
don't have to mess with the audio+podcasts folder.  this may not work
for others, but it works for me.  Again, why aggravate yourself?

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring