[Vrstream] Unzip Books

Trish pzoellers at tx.rr.com
Thu Dec 8 09:18:41 EST 2011

I am pasting a email message from the person who started me to ask this question in the first place.
The method described here is strictly for the BARD books and it's cartridge that plays in it. There is no other device for reading/unzipping/copying books from that this person is using.
I was just curious as to the method used to achieve unzipping books, that it raised question in my mind as to could it be done that way.
I still use my method of unzipping first, then copying books to said media devices, I have on a few times accidentally had it unzip where all the contents was listed, I just deleted that and did it again. It unzipped for me all in tact and never showing the contents of said book.
Then that is copied to something to which I can read it from in either the stream or the DTMP

Here's their method..
1. press enter on desired zipped book.
2. control a, control c to select all and copy
3. paste into F: removable drive

done.