[Vrstream] Unzip Books

Steve Zielinski steveziel at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 8 11:03:34 EST 2011

When the person does step 1, hitting enter on the zip file, they have unzipped the book and shown the individual files in that book, that's why it works.
When they do ctrl-a, they have selected all the files in that folder which has just been unzipped.
When they do ctrl-c, they have copied all the selected files to the clipboard.

The step not mentioned is creating a separate folder on the removable drive to copy the files into.

They can copy the files to the root of the removable drive, but there are two problems with this placement.
Problem one, the root can contain a limited number of files before it is filled up, at least with windows xp, I think that limit is 127 files.
Problem two, if they put multiple books in the root of the removable drive, they won't be able to quickly and easily identify the files that belong to each book.  It can be done, but not "quickly and easily".

  So the solution to the two problems above, create a separate folder in the root of the removable drive to copy the files of the book
  with the ctrl-v command.  This way, you can delete the folder and all the files of that book are removed at once, "quickly and easily".