[Vrstream] PDF refisted

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Fri Dec 9 16:15:56 EST 2011

Someone mentioned that PDF files can be converted
to text files with the Companion software. Can
someone give some insight on this? I don't seem
to be able to get the book to show up in the list
of books when I open the Companion. The menus
don't seem to elude to anything with PDF's. This
is a protected file so not sure it wil work, but
I don't think other zip files are showing up
either so I can't see if it will convert them. Thanks in advance.

Brad

Brad Dunsé

"Art is not about thinking something up. It is
the opposite - getting something down." --Julia Cameron

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse