[Vrstream] Changing the volume level when recording with the Stream's internal microphone

Tom Behler tombehler at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 21:53:13 EST 2011

    Hi, all.

Does anyone know if there is a way to adjust the audio input level when trying to record something on the Stream via the internal microphone?  I don’t recall reading anything about this in the V R Stream documentation files.

I ask this because when I make voice recordings, those recordings are somewhat distorted.  It seems like my volume level is too high and that I’m therefore overdriving the Stream

Tom Behler from Michigan