[Vrstream] How To Get An E-book into a usable format for the Stream

Tom Behler tombehler at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 17:17:21 EST 2011

    Tom and all:

The book is:

"The Human Side Of Disaster" by Thomas E. Drabek copyright 2010 by CRC
Publishing, INC.
ISBN:  978-1-4398-0864-1

I had to download a program called Vital Source Bookshelf, in order to
download the book.

I think that is proprietary software for the publisher--CRC Press.

All files have a .vbk extension on the file name.

Feel free to do any investigating that you'd like.

Tom from Michigan