[Vrstream] New Battery Replacement and Exorbitant Shipping.Recommendations Requested

Moira Egan moira.egan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 09:51:54 EST 2011

Since Humanware has just released a survey, perhaps members of this
list might like to include their reactions to outrageous battery
charges in their feedback.  My battery seems to be still charging well
for now, but if anyone finds an alternative to purchasing it from
Humanware I'd be grateful if he/she could post it to the list.
Best,
moira