[Vrstream] Using I Tunes with the Stream

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Wed Nov 9 10:21:02 EST 2011

iTunes and the stream, including the new softpak, really don't
have much to do with each other.

You can, with the softpak,take music you've purchased from the
iTunes store and copy it to your stream, so you can play it there.

However, you can't use iTunes to do this.  You have to copy and paste
using windows explorer or the finder if you're on a mac.

This SoftPak feature is only useful to people who are already buying
music from Apple's iTunes store.

You can find the music you've purchased from the iTunes store by
poking around in your My Music folder which is inside your My
Documents folder.

Take Care,

Jim