[Vrstream] Can't get things into separate folders

Marvin Commerford mcommerford at comcast.net
Wed Nov 9 15:49:09 EST 2011

Hi.  I believe you're forgetting the 2 and 8 keys which tell the 4 and 6 how
to navigate.  This is a really important item to know if you navigate in
books or in the Stream's folders.  For example, in your music folder if you
have folders for artists, below them folders for albums and then the files
in the albom folders the 2 and 8 will cycle between level 1, level 2 and
file.  You can use the user's guide to practice this because it has
different heading levels for navigation.  You'll use this all the time.
Even in notes the 2 and 8 cycle between note and time jump.  Good luck.