[Vrstream] New Battery Replacement and ExorbitantShipping.Recommendations Requested

alice dampman humel alicedh at verizon.net
Thu Nov 10 07:24:00 EST 2011

Didn't someone say the batteries were made or at least shipped
from someplace in NY?
    Also, to the person who said that dealers make no money on
selling the batteries, they provide them as a "service,'" I
reply, perhaps technically Humanware is not making any money on
the batteries, although $30 for a battery seems like a hefty sum
in and of itself, but in any case, if they're making a clear
profit of $15 by charging $20 for shipping something that really
costs about $5 to ship, then they're making their profit and
making all of us feel ripped off in the process. Not what I'd
call a good business practice. But, as usual with the blindoid
products, they have us over a barrel...like it or lump it.
Alice
alicedh at verizon.net