[Vrstream] NewBatteryReplacementandExorbitantShipping.Recommendations Requested

alice dampman humel alicedh at verizon.net
Thu Nov 10 09:53:33 EST 2011

No. That's not the only answer, love it or leave it. I have a
better idea: try to convince Humanware not to rip us off, just as
BOA customers by using their voices of protest convinced BOA not
to rip them off...or at least to find more subtle ways of doing
it hehhehhehheh
I love the stream. Why should I abandon a product I like and use
simply bacause Humanware is charging an inflated price for
shipping a product to me?
alicedh at verizon.net