[Vrstream] NewBatteryReplacementandExorbitantShipping.Recommendations Requested

alice dampman humel alicedh at verizon.net
Thu Nov 10 15:24:46 EST 2011

Hi, Alan,
    I already posed this question to the list but got no respnse
either way: didn't someone say that the batteries from Humanware
were either made in or shipped from a warehouse in NY? I thought
I remembered reading that, but I could be mistaken.
And then there's Karl Smith who sends the batteries out for an
even lower $5 shipping, presumeably also from the US?
alicedh at verizon.net