[Vrstream] How long did it take all of you to receive your streams after ordering them?

mayson maysonc14 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 20:12:47 EST 2011

Hello list, its Mayson.  How long did it take for you to receive
your stream from the time you placed the order and when you
actually got it? because I am getting a new one to replace my up
erow key I told you about.  I would rather just get a new one
than go through the trouble of reparing.  I heard that it caused
more to repair.  and I'll need to get all my keys back nls, rfb
and d or learning alley and my stream softpak.  I'll have to
perchase a new one.  thanks for answering my question
listersddFrom Mayson.  sent from my braillenote apex