[Vrstream] new to the list with a question.

jim rawls jazzpiano at ca.rr.com
Sun Nov 20 12:43:32 EST 2011

Hi all,

Many times lately, when I go to read a digital talking book I have
downloaded to my stream, somewhere in the book, as I read along, I get this
message, audio not available. From that point, I'm done. It doesn't pick up
again, and the rest of the book is gone. I have reformatted my SDHC Card,
and have downloaded the book again to no avail. Is there any way to solve
this problem? I'm getting tired of reading unfinished books.

Jim Smile.