[Vrstream] problum coppeying books from my pc to usd card using HumanWare Companion. and windows 7.

Marvin Commerford mcommerford at comcast.net
Wed Nov 23 09:16:31 EST 2011

First of all make sure you have Humanware Companion version 3.5.4 before
pulling the plug on Windows 7.  Humanware did address some Windows 7 issues
in the latest release.  The latest version has been out about a month so if
you haven't downloaded the software in the last month you're running an old
version.  The book error 7 message has more to do with the book itself.