[Vrstream] Need advice on best way to convert an MS Word documentinto a V R stream file where headings will be preserved

Tom Rutherford n8euj at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 25 11:10:31 EST 2011

Hi, Tom.

Another Tom from Michigan, here.  I haven't tried it, but if you export that document as HTML, you should be able to save all of the headings.  If that doesn't work, then Ann's suggestion would be the way I would go.  If you export it as HTML, it should go in $VRText, I believe.  Otherwise, if you do make a DAISY out of it, it will go on $VRDTB.  HTH.

"She said it was either her or the ham radio.  Over."