[Vrstream] 32 gig SD card

Tom Rutherford n8euj at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 28 10:47:35 EST 2011

The general consensus seems to be that SanDisk and Kingston are the preferred brands, but any major brand should work fine.  I've used ADATA, Ri-Data, Patriot, and a couple other brands in my Stream.  They all worked, although the 32GB ADATA card gave me some problems with music.  I don't know if it was the brand of the card, though, or the size, or the way I had my music arranged, but now that I've got the SanDisk card on the way from buy.com (they got in a new stock!), I can do some more playin'.

"She said it was either her or the ham radio.  Over."