[Vrstream] Making Google Books easier to Read on Stream

wa6ivgtf at fastmail.fm wa6ivgtf at fastmail.fm
Thu Aug 2 22:10:12 EDT 2012

Hi Moira,
Several possibilities:

1: make sure you have the latest stream software update V3.5.1
previous versions since about 3.4 have bookmark problems.

2. Check with guttenberg project to make sure they don't have them,
particularly if you use the mobile site for guttenberg, they have several
more optional formats.

3. See if your pdf program on the PC can convert them to .rtf format and
then try that on the stream, you may get better navigation markup with .rtf.

Bookshare does have a book request form, no idea how the make there
decisions, but I bet if it's for school or work they may give you some
priority.

Good luck

tom Fowle