[Vrstream] Making Google Books easier to Read on Stream

Roger Loran Bailey rogerbailey81 at aol.com
Thu Aug 2 23:55:54 EDT 2012

I would advise using Open Library instead of Gutenberg. Open Library has
everything Gutenberg has except for Gutenberg's public domain magazines,
and it has it in Daisy text format. As for Bookshare, yes, they do give
priority to requests for school. Those requests should be sent to
schoolbookrequest at bookshare.org. If the request is not for school then
it should be sent to wishlist at bookshare.org and you should specify
whether it is fiction or nonfiction. The priority for those requests is
kind of hit or miss because normally a volunteer has to take interest in
it and decide to scan it. However, occasionally Bookshare will randomly
select a wish list book and process it in house.