[Vrstream] Editing Audio

Ricky ricky at samobile.net
Sat Aug 4 10:41:22 EDT 2012

if you reread my original post, i did admit it has been years since i
had used the companion to convert notes, and i said it would be
converted to wave or mp3, i did not say wave and mp3! i knew it was one
or the other, but not both! i also mentioned using goldwave to do the
editing, and since it can save files in the mp3 format, i didn't think
it necessary to mention the switch sound converter! if this lady did
not already know how to edit a file i did not want to confuse her even
more by mentioning more programs than was needed to get the job done!
ps, i do have the switch sound converter, and the unzipping tool it
comes with, yeah, i know it comes with other programs too, but the
unzipping tool and the sound converter are free! even after the trial
period expires!   Original message: