[Vrstream] BARD Downloads and JAWS?

Tom Rutherford n8euj at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 6 12:32:16 EDT 2012

I'm not a JAWS user (nor a user of any other screenreader), but I do have a
suggestion.  Rather than dump IE9, why not install Firefox and give it a
try.  That should eliminate all things Microsoft as far as browsers go.  You
may find that Firefox meets your needs better, anyway.

"She said it was either her or the ham radio.  Over."