[Vrstream] Finding out what exact user keys you have on your stream

Tom Behler tombehler at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 07:07:36 EDT 2012

Hello, everyone.

I am about ready to purchase my second Victor Reader Stream before
Humanware's Summer promotion runs out, and I have a question.

How can I find out exactly what user keys I have on my original Stream?

I know that I have four user keys from the Information summary, but I want
to find out what those exact keys are, so that I can get new activation keys
in order to have  the same applications on my second  Stream.

Thanks!

Tom Behler from Michigan