[Vrstream] Inaudible Audible Content on Stratus, Brief Router Thought

Max G. Swanson swando99 at iphouse.com
Mon Aug 13 15:34:02 EDT 2012

I've seen three of the major dedicated book players and, IMHO, the Stream
beats them all for ergonomics; however, the lack of clock and line-cord
are big drawbacks.  I cannot understand why the same level of support
couldn't be provided for Audible, the company, on the Stratus, or total
SoftPak equivalency.

Given that a pretty good MP3 CD player can be had for under $40, I'm
waiting for the Bookport DT.

On routers, isn't the simplest way to start setup by typing the standard
IP address for a router into your browser of choice?  Surely they have it
printed on the box.
--
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering