[Vrstream] Inaudible Audible Content on Stratus, Brief Router Thought

Tom Rutherford n8euj at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 14 12:46:06 EDT 2012

I've never seen the router's IP address printed on the box, but it is
usually in the manual.  There are several "standard" IPs, most starting with
the usual 192, but some starting with 10.  My two Linksys and one Belkin
started with 192, but the Belkin had 2.1 as its final two octets, and the
Linksys were 1.1.  Of course, the usual disclaimers apply.

"She said it was either her or the ham radio.  Over."