[Vrstream] Router Was My Nemesis

Ghost Child myste at cox.net
Sat Aug 18 06:54:50 EDT 2012

Hi Tom,

     Guess I'll have to ask the next sighted type I see which model it is,
as the documentation covers several models, so no help there.  So far, my
ISP is still providing an unlimited Internet option, so I don't worry about
that, especially as I don't spend a whole lot of time online anymore. (I
lived online virtually 24/7 for over 15 years, but I got over it
eventually.)

Becky C.