[Vrstream] Okay, so I lied...

Ghost Child myste at cox.net
Fri Aug 24 16:51:52 EDT 2012

Hi Bob,

     Thanks for your message.  I have a friend who got her Stream a year or
so before I got mine, and she's only just gotten her second battery, so I
think you're right: my Stream's defective.  Maybe they'll take mine back and
either give me most of my cost back, since I've been pouring batteries into
it, or take mine back and either fix or replace it.  At this point, I'm not
sure if I want another Stream or if I should switch devices, but it'll
depend on what they can/will do for me at HumanWare.  I don't have the money
to be picky, especially after having to buy the Stream, 4 new batteries, and
a new adapter.  Thanks for your help; I appreciate it greatly.

Sincerely,
Becky