[Vrstream] where to find books

Laury-Johnson, Shawnese (LARA) laury-johnsons at michigan.gov
Tue Aug 28 00:54:40 EDT 2012

Hello fellow streamers, I have found a book that I want and I'm willing to buy it because NLS doesn't have it.  My problem is that I have only been able to find it on amazon and as you all know the format that they offer cannot be played on the stream.  I have also tried audible and they don't have it either.  Does anyone know of a site where I can purchase books other than NLS and audible where the format is compatible to the stream? If so please let me know.
Thank you

Shawnese Laury-Johnson, MA, CRC, LLPC
Assistant Regional Manager
Michigan Commission for the Blind