[Vrstream] Test for my friend

Steve Zielinski steveziel at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 29 08:30:27 EDT 2012

She'll have to use the ctrl-shift-r command to reply to the original sender
and to the list as well.  A simple ctrl-r will only reply to the original
sender and not to the list.  This is assuming their is no list address in
the cc field of the originating message.

If there is a keyboard conflict with her screen reader with the ctrl-shift-r
command, she'll need to use the bypass command.  For instance, with
Window-Eyes, the bypass key is insert-b.  So in that case, press insert-b,
then immediately follow it with the ctrl-shift-r command.

Steve