[Vrstream] The stream and the mac

Grant Hyde gchyde at cox.net
Fri Aug 31 17:33:07 EDT 2012

Hi Miriam,

I use a Mac and would be happy to help Alice,.  How should I contact or email her?

Grant

On Aug 31, 2012, at 6:35 AM, Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni at optonline.net> wrote:

Anyone on this list have a mac who can give Alice some easy steps for
transferring NLS books to an SD card?

Miriam

The VR Stream list is configured so that when using Control-R in most e-mail programs, message replies will go directly to the sender of the message. To reply to the entire list, use the "reply all" function of your e-mail program; usually Control-Shift-R._______________________________________________
Vrstream mailing list
Vrstream at vrstreamusers.org