[Vrstream] Latest Vr Stream Firmware

Roger Loran Bailey rogerbailey81 at aol.com
Mon Jul 8 15:04:25 EDT 2013

Back when the new Stream was launched someone on this list reported
having called Humanware and being told that firmware updates for the old
Stream would continue. I felt a bit skeptical about that, but I kept
quiet and adopted a wait-and-see attitude. I do not remember who
reported that. If the person is still here and remembers that can you
tell us exactly what the Humanware representative said to the best of
your memory.