[Vrstream] my Bookshare Problem

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Wed Jul 10 15:57:37 EDT 2013

Hey Miriam,

If the stream says the book will only play in audio format, then I
would expect that you would already be hearing heather when you play
the book.   If you're hearing Samantha, then I suspect that whoever
generated the audio used Samantha instead of heather to make the mp3s.

In other words, even if you moved the book to the other books folder,
I think you'd still hear Samantha reading the book.  But, it's not the
Samantha synth that's in your stream, it's the Samantha that's on
whoever's computer generated the mp3.

Sorry, I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your actual question about how
to use the companion.

JIm