[Vrstream] Travelling with Original Stream Question

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Thu Jul 11 15:56:46 EDT 2013

It doesn't really matter.  In either case, all sherry needs is an adapter
to make the prongs on her american charger fit into the holes in other
country's sockets.  Radio shack, target, best buy, etc. should all
have these.  Sherry does *not* need to worry about voltages, etc.

If sherry has a 2nd generation stream she has the other option of buying
a USB to wall socket adaptor for each country she's visiting, but I
think the adapter is the better option.

Jim