[Vrstream] Travelling with Original Stream Question

leonard morris lmorris1953 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 19:18:02 EDT 2013

I travel with my first generation stream a lot. A  friend gave me a
travel adapter. My adapter covers a variety of wall sockets from 110 to
240. I just push one of the buttuns on the side of the adapter and I
choose the socket for that country's specific electrical requirements. I
then just plug in the stream power chord in the device. I think you can
probably get something like what I have from Radio Shack. On 7/12/2013