[Vrstream] Sherri's E-mail About Travelling With Stream I

Brian Lingard b.lingard at sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 14 02:21:43 EDT 2013

Ottawa Canada

Dear Sherri, Kevin and List:

Sherri said she called Humanware Tech Support to check if she had everything
she needs to know about travelling with her Stream I in foreign lands correct.

I'd say that makes sense and in no way is a slur on Kevin's or anyone else on
the list's advice to her.
Also, if she chooses to buy the prong adapters from Humanware I believe they
like you to speak with Tech Support first.

So Kevin, I think your response to Sherri was rather harsh in the
circumstances.  At least that's my view on the situation.

Brian