[Vrstream] Thanks to All

Adrien Collins adriencollins22160 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 16:19:30 EDT 2013

Hi

Ok as the victor stream is such an expensive piece of kit, I
am sure I am not the only one who would ask advice on a list
such as this but if I am given perhaps conflicting advice,
get it confirmed from the technical people themselves, I
certainly don't begrudge giving advice that may not be used.
What a sad attitude.

Regards

Adrien