[Vrstream] transferring notes

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Thu Jul 18 13:12:58 EDT 2013

Hey Karen,

As others have said, this is a very easy thing to do.

I would suggest, however, that each of you not put received notes files into the $VRNotes folder. Instead, I'd put them in the $VRPodcasts folder.

If you're comfortable doing it, I'd go further and suggest putting
them in subfolders, maybe with the current date and name of the person
you're trading notes with.

Take Care,

Jim