[Vrstream] Random function

Aidan Maher aidan.smarttalk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 18:35:32 EDT 2013

The best way to do this is to create a temperrary playlist. Press 1
til you get to the music bookshelf, but don't enter the bookshelf,
instead, press the go to key til you here: "create temperrary
playlist". Then select the folder from there wich you need and press
play. Then activate random if its not yet activated, if it was
activated, it will then instantly random the folder.

--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451