[Vrstream] Fwd: Save $50 on the Stream | online podcasts and wireless access to NLS BARD

Rich Cavallaro richcav1014 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 19:13:15 EDT 2014

Rich Cavallaro
Sent from my iPhone

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Begin forwarded message: