[Vrstream] New to the list

Tom Rutherford tom.n8euj at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 15:25:19 EDT 2014

Hi, Dee, and welcome to the list!

I have a Stratus 12M and one of the old Streams.  I don't have the new
Stream yet, and even though it sounds wonderful, I don't plan to buy one
until I wear the old one out.  But, I can tell you that even though the new
Stream has Wi-Fi and notetaking ability, Bluetooth isn't built in.  However,
you can buy a Bluetooth dongle to plug into the headphone jack.  The Stratus
doesn't come with Wi-Fi from the factory, unless they've changed things, but
I have it from a Canadian contact that it is at least available in Canada.
I hope how soon it's available here.  But, you can't take notes with a
Stratus.  So, probably what you want is a new Stream with a Bluetooth
dongle.  HTH.

-- 73 DE Tom, N8EUJ, Burton, MI
"She said it was either her or the ham radio.  Over."