[Vrstream] Question About How My First Gen Stream Is Handling An MP3 File.

Barb O'Connor broconnor1972 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 8 15:38:07 EDT 2014

I have never experienced this before.  I downloaded two MP3 file from a website and put them in the $DTBOtherBooks Folder.  I actually place to MP3 Files in this folder.  One played just fine.  After listening to that one, I deleted it off the Stream.  When I went to play the second file, it didn't show up on my bookshelf.  It is on the SD Card and, there is plenty of room.  Any ideas?

Thanks, in advance.

Barb