[Vrstream] FW: confirm 1cb70481e8d98ef09f53bce1454f5f9870dab5db

Tom Behler tombehler at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 14:18:51 EDT 2014

Has anyone receibved a membership disabled message like this in the last day
or so?

I have no clue what might have caused this to happen.

The claimed last bounced message from me that was sent to the list was
supposedly sent yesterday, July 10, when I had not done any e-mail all day
due to traveling.

Very strange.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan