[Vrstream] looking for battery level shortcut

Adrien Collins adriencollins22160 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 16:32:27 EDT 2014

Hi Ricky

What key are you pressing?

Regards

Adrien

-----Original Message-----
From: Vrstream [mailto:vrstream-bounces at vrstreamusers.org]
On Behalf Of Ricky
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 9:14 PM
To: ricky at samobile.net
Cc: vrstream at vrstreamusers.org
Subject: Re: [Vrstream] looking for battery level shortcut

hi guys, i  have figured out how to shortcut to battery
level with the
4 key double tap! i have figured it out, but i still don't
understand
it! there seems to be a difference between a short tap or a
longer
press of the airplane mode key! a quick tap shuffles between
radio and
books, while a longer press turns airplane mode off and on,
i had
originally thought a quick tap turned off wi fi, since it
let me play books!