[Vrstream] Bookshare Question

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Sat Jul 12 20:47:58 EDT 2014

The KNFB reader app will be released in the next 2 months and will
cost about $100.00

None of us have played with it yet, but several of us have seen demos
of the app that look very promising.

You'll have to decide if you can afford the app, probably after
several of us have played with it and reported back, but the KNFB
reader looks really promising for this.

Jim