[Vrstream] KXO file

Donald Moore moore at donaldmoore.org
Mon Jul 14 14:43:45 EDT 2014

Unzip the file and the file inside the archive with that extension will be
there.

Move the file with the KXO extension to the root directory of your card.

Insert the card into your Stream and then turn it on.  I don't remember, you
may want to plug your
Stream into the wall outlet first.

Turn on the Stream and it will announce when the file takes.

Then, turn off the Stream and remove the KXO file from your card.

Good luck.