[Vrstream] Stream Menu Problems, with a P.S.

Max G. Swanson swando99 at iphouse.com
Sun Jul 20 13:12:41 EDT 2014

I'm having a problem getting the Stream-2 to retain menu settings for
recording.  It kept jumping back to mic level, (external), when I wanted
line level.  If you don't think that doesn't drive the machine crazy, you
have several more thinks coming; in fact the machine turned off but seems
undamaged.

The question is:  After hitting Pound and hearing Selected for various
choices, with the 1/8-inch mini still inserted, do I have to press
Selected again for them to take?  This seems odd, b/c the Stream will say
"Selected" as many times as I hit Pound.

( I won't use that dreaded Conf word, or my message will bounce.)

P.S.:  Finally noticed the many C/RLF chars. between my message and tag
line.  Don't know what's causing it on this list or elsewhere, but I don't
see it in the editor for this email.
--

"Hope laid upon hope, that this crowd will not subside..." [Dave Matthews]
Regards, Max.