[Vrstream] Attention! Regarding bounces and confirmations

Barb O'Connor broconnor1972 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 20 13:15:21 EDT 2014

Yes, thanks. Knowing that someone has made an attempt to straighten this out, I will be patient. I will say, however, that after waiting for a few weeks, if nothing changes, I will leave the list. The main topic of conversation seems to be the 2nd gen Stream, which, it should be and as I don't have one, I end up deleting many messages anyway. I read some, in the event that I eventually decide to purchase the 2nd gen Stream but I'm not sure that information is worth the aggravation of constantly being bounced from the list.

I will say, just in case I do decide to leave, that I was on the original list where Jamie Pauls was the moderator. There were some issues with that particular list where I wasn't receiving the emails even though I was subscribed. Jamie tried to work through that situation to help me out but was unable to resolve the issue for quite a while. Eventually the problem was resolved but it definitely took a lot of patience. It's really to bad that this problem is caused because of spam issues and, if they are resolved, people won't get the help they might need. These lists do serve a purpose and in my case, have been very helpful. When, however, one doesn't know how long he/she will remain on the list before receiving one of these messages, it is quite frustrating.

I've spoken my piece now and I will say no more. I will wait a couple of weeks before doing anything rash. I really hope this will get resolved in the end.

Take care, all and, if you've read this whole email, thanks for reading.

Barb